Fog Of Winter {ReMix} Fog Of Winter {ReMix}

Wow.

That sounds really great. I don't really know what to say that pretty much sums it up. I like how you redid it.

I'll definitely work on some stuff for you to remix.

Cormaster9000 responds:

Sweet glad you liked it!
I was a bit concerned at first cuz I kinda went with a whole different feel than Rock/Metal so Im gald you liked what i did :D

It Ends Tonight It Ends Tonight

Interesante.

It seems very odd. It makes me picture that I'm walking down a dark alleyway to my love's house... Very interesting and creative.
8 stars and a hug for you. :]

Cormaster9000 responds:

Lol sweet
hugs haha
thanks man :D

This is Called Guitar Lesson This is Called Guitar Lesson

Ai... interstante.

Tabs for the intro?! I loved the sound of it. Kind of like A7x or Slow Bodom.

FF8 - The Extreme FF8 - The Extreme

You can play it?

It just sounds synthesized. If you really can try it with a Boss pedal or a metalmuff. It sounds really... like omg. I love playing this when I feel like pissing off people who can't play guitar.

ShadowMan-Kage responds:

Yes, most of it is synthesized...I use a Keyboard -> Midi port for most of my sounds...Like most of the guitar sounds come from my keyboard...just switched around the sound setting on my keyboard...I have tried to learn how to play a guitar and am still working on it...But I think i'll stick with my keyboard...I think i do better on it lol

Thanks for the review White-Carrion

~SM-K

Sweet Dreamz Remix [C89] Sweet Dreamz Remix [C89]

lawl.

You don't mind if I kick it with my ESP do you? I'll get my marilyn vocals out of the box under the shed next to all the dead idiots of newgrounds who rate everything 0.

Caine1989 responds:

Thanks for the Review!^^

Tranced 1.7 FAST Tranced 1.7 FAST

Dun dun dah dah dah tun.

aksjidkwu lkjaysliud noob noob blah blah newgrounds blah blah i rate zero like idiot

Now in a less idiotic manner like most of the other people on youtube, that was great I liked the little riff in the back. It added a bit of flavor to it and style. Your doing great, keep it up.

by raul(Silents remix) by raul(Silents remix)

Wtf

1 vote and you have a 2.00 score? Someone is idiotic as fuck. I like but it could use a loud kick beat as well and maybe some like... background to it. Like a techno soft orchestra thing going on. Anyway, that is just my opinion. Why DnB, though?

Kheni - Elves and demons Kheni - Elves and demons

Ooo Nailed it.

It sounds great actually, though it would sound better with work as you said. I love how eerie and interesting it is. And you have a climax! Most songs fuck that part up. Go get that music pc! And hey, I live in Antarctica... Blame parent travelers. I get to see stupid little penguins blubber about.

Kimken responds:

thanks for the review

The Rad Loop The Rad Loop

Lol

This will make peoples' respect for me go down, but I have to, jsut this once.

DANCING BADGERS ARE SO ADORABLE!

Oh, and great loop... Makes me joyful.

ragingmullet responds:

Haha...Dancing Badgers FTW! Ty for the review.

Theme of Tears Theme of Tears

For the Win, baby.

I love Gundam Seed. I have the box set. Protection points for you and 10 stars for making me reminiscence and realize I haven't seen one of my favorite series for awhile... Maybe I'll even re watch all of Cowboy Bebop whil I'm at it...